Some links above for you to checkout, will add more on labour & birth soon. I've noticed that all of my posts have disappeared since adding this, so to see them just keep pressing older posts at the bottom to go through them. Once again if you have any questions or would like me to add anything in particular on here just ask & i'll do anything I can for you. Oh hey don't forget to get your pregnancy photos taken, they look beautiful & you won't get the chance to do it once your time has passed, so go for it..
Some links above for you to checkout, will add more on labour & birth soon. I've noticed that all of my posts have disappeared since adding this, so to see them just keep pressing older posts at the bottom to go through them. Once again if you have any questions or would like me to add anything in particular on here just ask & i'll do anything I can for you. Oh hey don't forget to get your pregnancy photos taken, they look beautiful & you won't get the chance to do it once your time has passed, so go for it..
ReplyDelete