Theres some really good places on the net that will send you out free samples to try out on your new baby, so before the birth have a look through and ask them to send you out any samples they may have. Some places you will have to email but other places just get you to put in your name and address and they will post you out different things. A few of the places I have received samples from are named below so please check them out.
Mysavings.com-they have a special part filled with heaps of baby offers (nappies, creams all sorts of goodies)
Johnson and Johnson-just go through to there site and tell them you are expecting and do they offer samples to try, they send you some nice things.
Aromababy-this is the best stuff, but again you will have to ask if they offer samples, the samples they sent me were beautiful and that's all I used on my last baby after trying it.
Huggies and Pampers have baby clubs you can join, remember to save all your bar codes from any huggies products as you can then purchase different things through the club for baby.
Coles actually had a baby bundle for new babies at one stage if you joined their club.
There is probably a lot more on offer now, so the best thing to do is look up all the different baby brands you know of and go to their sites and email them, otherwise just look up free samples for baby. The samples come in really handy for the nappy bag when you are out visiting etc. Have fun checking these out.
Skorpian
babyzone-skorpian.blogspot.com
Mysavings.com-they have a special part filled with heaps of baby offers (nappies, creams all sorts of goodies)
Johnson and Johnson-just go through to there site and tell them you are expecting and do they offer samples to try, they send you some nice things.
Aromababy-this is the best stuff, but again you will have to ask if they offer samples, the samples they sent me were beautiful and that's all I used on my last baby after trying it.
Huggies and Pampers have baby clubs you can join, remember to save all your bar codes from any huggies products as you can then purchase different things through the club for baby.
Coles actually had a baby bundle for new babies at one stage if you joined their club.
There is probably a lot more on offer now, so the best thing to do is look up all the different baby brands you know of and go to their sites and email them, otherwise just look up free samples for baby. The samples come in really handy for the nappy bag when you are out visiting etc. Have fun checking these out.
Skorpian
babyzone-skorpian.blogspot.com
Here are a few links that you can have a look at for free samples for baby, Sorry you'll have to copy & paste these ones until I found out how I managed to get the other links up...
ReplyDeletemysavings.com
www.babycenter.com/
www.freegifts4kids.com/
www.babiesonline.com/offers/
www.ilovefreethings.com/baby-freebies.html
baby.lovetoknow.com/wiki/Free_Newborn_baby_Things
www.frugal-freebies.com/2010/08/free-newborn-baby-items-uscdn.html
www.freemania.net/samples/canadianfreebies.html
www.coolfreebielinks.com/Baby_Freebies/
Will add more as soon as I get this link thing sorted out I'm so sorry, but please try the ones I have listed in the post above as these are all the ones I have recieved things from.